Seeing this graphic, it is no wonder to me now, WHY The Lord Moved me from the Albany, Schenectady, Troy region of upstate New York to Nashville, TN 10 years ago.
I didn’t understand it at the time, and it caused deep, deep depression and excruciating pain. In so doing, I had to leave my two grown daughters, and my eldest grandchild at the time. I also left the only home I’d ever owned . As a single mom, it was the first “security” I’d ever known. Now, I know that HE IS my only Security. Since 2010, He’s Stripped me of everyone and everything, that He Alone, Would Be my Greatest Treasure. I now have 11 grandchildren and one more on the way. Unfortunately, I’ve not gotten to be a real part of their lives, which causes more pain than you can imagine. In Tennessee, I underwent accidents, fire, tornadoes and financial losses, homelessness, illnesses and more – all designed to teach me to DEPEND on The Lord for all things. I’ve been obedient, but that’s not to say it doesn’t hurt.
- Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
He IS The Basis of everything – we don’t breathe without HIM! When we leave this earth, we take NOTHING with us! Nothing except the love we’ve poured out, and our faith in God. The Lord Had to Set me apart, to learn from Holy Spirit. I’ve been to Heaven countless times. I’ve seen The Lord, and The Glory of The Lord countless times. Holy Spirit Has Shown me things that kings would have died to know. He IS WORTH all the pain, all the disappointment, all the “loss.” Don’t get me wrong, I miss my children and grandchildren horrifically. But, now, I understand why The Lord Called me and set me apart from the world and everything in it.
- Philippians 3:7-21 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
- Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
If you hold onto ANYTHING on earth…..you are putting that person, place or thing ABOVE Christ! He REQUIRES EVERYTHING – nothing held back! He GAVE us 100%, He Will not Accept an hour on Sunday mornings. Now, I know, that the price I’ve paid, (nothing compared to Jesus and the Apostles,) is a sacrifice for those who will come behind me and learn from these teachings.
- Colossians 1:23-28 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister; 24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body’s sake, which is the church: 25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
- Galatians 6:3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
- 1 Corinthians 1: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
So, is your city spiritually dead??
Patty Thomas, Founder & CEO
The Miracles Of Jesus Ministry
Patty is available to teach, preach, and sing. She walks in a strong prophetic mantle as a trumpet to the nations. Patty has been “set apart” for over ten years, taking daily teachings and instructions from The Lord. She has a strong walk with Him, and is Led continually by Holy Spirit. Patty brings forth the contexts of Jesus’s time and Jewish background to bring deeper understandings of God’s Word. Patty is called as an Old Testament prophet, having been put through many situations of blind obedience to The Lord.
Patty helps people sort the real from the unreal, the Godly from the satanic infiltrations of this world. She challenges and exhorts, inspires and lights fires that help people have a deeper walk with Holy Spirit. She teaches workshops about Christians celebrating Shabbat, and leads prayer sessions for Israel. Patty has spoken in churches, prayer groups, dinner meetings, annual galas and retreats on many topics. A deliverance minister, she recently taught on “Breaking Curses and Strongholds.” Using graphical examples, many were delivered and set free from strongholds and bondages.
To invite Patty to speak, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How To Pray For Israel
- Blow The Trumpet In Zion: Intercessory Prayers For Israel
- Psychic Deceptions
- Be Ye Transformed By The Renewing of Your Mind
- Lust Busters: 100 Ways To Overcome Sexual Sins
- Wildfires In Israel: A Prophetic Message To The Church
- Private Moments With The Lord (40 stories of going to Heaven & experiences)
Soon to be released:
- Tools For Times Of Crisis
- Who Are You?
- Battle Plans
- From Fainting To Fulfillment
Tags: 2nd Coming, awakened, bible cities, bible city, Christian persecution, Christians persecute, cities awakened, city spiritually dead, disaster, end times, God, Gomorrah, great and terrible day of The Lord, Holy Spirit, Jesus, Jesus Return, Patty Thomas, persecution, praying city, Second Coming, Sodom, Sodom and Gomorrah, Yehoshua, Yeshua