He’s off his rocker! No, he’s been blamed for things he didn’t do.
She can’t seem to get it together! She’s been brutally abused by many.
He’s lost it! Everyone he thought he could trust has betrayed him.
Why can’t she trust anyone? She’s been left holding the bag while others went off and did “their thing.”
He can’t seem to focus for very long. It’s the pain he endures from losing his children.
She’s filled with fears. She was being stalked and threatened.
He’s not consistent in his work. He was told he’d never amount to much.
She just sits and stares out the window. Everything she knew is gone.
If some of those things describe you, remember, it was through your trials, that Yeshua (Jesus) Carries you. He’ll NEVER Leave you nor Forsake you. Remember:
- He Was Falsely Accused
- He Was Run out of town
- His best friends betrayed Him
- His own family thought he was crazy
- Those in authority wanted to kill Him
- He Learned to Lean on His Father and Get Strength from HIM
- The Pain He Endured in Taking all the sins of the world in the Garden of Gethsemane Was so Great that The Father Had to Send angels to Help Him
- There wasn’t anyone who truly understood what He Was Going through
- All that He Endured, during His Life and His Ministry Prepared Him for The Cross.
The result? He IS The Example of Suffering Great Pain, Great Hardship, Joblessness, Homelessness, Untold Suffering, Great Rejection. Keep walking, putting one foot in front of the other. Call out HIs Name, and He Will Answer. He Will Help you. He Will Carry you when you can’t walk another step.
But if you are the one that is accusing, pointing fingers, blaming, criticizing and condemning…better think again. That is what satan does and he will be cast down and thrown in the lake of fire for eternity.